I really like the hair and eyes, it seems like you took a lot of time on them, and I think that the shadows in the neck look really cool, i think you need to add more shadows throughout the face as well
i like this one but what puts it off is the nose
i really like the detail in this one, but i think it needs more shadows on the face it looks a little plain.
do more to your face
the hair is really good and has a lot of detail but can use some more detail in the face
i really like it with the hair and the shadow work in the neck i think it woud be really good if u put some shows in ur face:)
very good
change the title! you should be confident in your work! I like the shadowing in the neck
really nice hair. face needs a little work
i like it maybe some more of something in hte face
low B to high B!!!! i suggest :D
I really like the hair and eyes, it seems like you took a lot of time on them, and I think that the shadows in the neck look really cool, i think you need to add more shadows throughout the face as well
ReplyDeletei like this one but what puts it off is the nose
ReplyDeletei really like the detail in this one, but i think it needs more shadows on the face it looks a little plain.
ReplyDeletedo more to your face
ReplyDeletethe hair is really good and has a lot of detail but can use some more detail in the face
ReplyDeletei really like it with the hair and the shadow work in the neck i think it woud be really good if u put some shows in ur face:)
ReplyDeletevery good
ReplyDeletechange the title! you should be confident in your work! I like the shadowing in the neck
ReplyDeletereally nice hair. face needs a little work
ReplyDeletei like it maybe some more of something in hte face
ReplyDeletelow B to high B!!!! i suggest :D
ReplyDelete